We Love Orange County
We love where we live and work and it is so important to us to take care of our OC Community that we call home.
We have been working diligently for over 25 years to contribute to the safety of Orange County by teaching safe driving practices. Today, we are continuing our efforts to keep our OC residents safe during the time of COVID-19.
To ensure the safety of our local communities and our staff we are implementing the following policies:
- Students and Instructors will be required to wear protective face mask or shields during lessons.
- Instructors will be checking their own temperatures to ensure they are healthy and they are not sick.
- Students and instructors are asked to please stay home if feeling sick or if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected between each and every lesson.
Please see the following wavier: For up to date guidelines from the CDC on how to protect
yourself visit. Link https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
COVID-19 LIABILITY WAIVER
PACIFIC COAST DRIVING ACADEMY COVID-19 LIABILITY WAIVER AND PROTOCOLS
- All employees/driving instructors have been told to stay home if they are feeling sick or showing any COVID-19 or flu like symptoms.
- Each driving instructor has been instructed to avoid touching their face and to wash their hands regularly.
- All driving instructors and students will be required to wear a mask during lessons until further notice.
- All vehicles are supplied with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer. Each instructor will be wiping/disinfecting the vehicle between lessons.
- All staff will regularly use a thermometer to confirm they do not have a temperature of over 100.4 which would indicate a fever.
The health and safety of our staff and students is of the utmost importance. We are taking measures to ensure we conduct our lessons in a safe and secure manner. However, we cannot guarantee that you will not become infected while on driving lessons. Therefore, by taking part in the driving lessons you are assuming any and all risk of becoming infected.